From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I know what I know if you know what I mean?

Do ya? My mother told me my fans missed me. I mean my one fan. Hello Rita. It is easier to post entries when I was writing to myself. I started a new blog "Old Bloated and Envious" but I never posted to it either. I wanted my anonymity. But I want people to know me. I want to write. Write what you know they say. What do I know? Nothing. I thought I knew eyeshadow. But then I came in contact with women who owned twice what I did. Oh well. I used to know Northpark Mall. I used to stalk my wishlist there. It is many miles away and I do not have the energy. I know my dreams. Not my dreams of the future but the ones that haunt me. I am always stuck in Dallas with no ID so I can't get a plane. There are warrants for my arrest and there is no escape. I have to go to Uncle Lou, what we convicts called Lou Sterrett Jail. Oh, I know pills. Psychotropics. Obsession. Ugly Men. One Night Stands. Oh do I know those. These dumb blog bitches who think they are sluts. please. You don't know slut like I know slut. Have you ever spent the whole night with a guy-fucked him him on his coffee table and let him take polaroids-and not figured out until the next day that he had a flipper for a hand? Or lived with a guy for a week and found his teeth in a cup? What a drunken whore. ok, I admit it-it was kind of fun.

13 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Princess Steph said…

    oh sweetheart.....

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Biki sang..

    dont cry for me argentinnnnnaaaaa
    the truth is i never left you
    i was just napping
    my bed was cozy
    i dont wear PJs
    dont be so nosy...

    :p

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    Thanks for checking back guys! My traffic has been WAY down lately. Johnny I love that ditty-reminds me of when I thought I could go brassy blonde because it looked ok on Madonna in Evita.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger one of us said…

    psychotropics, my fav....feel better-if you want :) just checkin' in from Poiland.....Jane and crew of Monsters.....

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Heath said…

    Me! Me! I'm a fan! :o)

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger katarina said…

    Biki! Glad you're back!

    A flipper?? Holy shit.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger swirlogirl said…

    welcome back!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Lizzie said…

    You have a fan? Hey I have a new website that no one has posted anything on but me. And it has an advice column too. If you see this please go to www.lizzieswebsite.blogspot.com and leave some

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    Thanks kids for the warm welcome! yes, it was a flipper. His arm was only half the length of the other one, with only a few tiny flipper like fingers!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Matmat said…

    I am your fan too. I am your sister and had NO IDEA about the flipper thing. Too bad and too funny.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Gossip Queen said…

    how is the meetings ?

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    I haven't been to a meeting on a week. Been reading,posting on my fav board and strenuously resting as my dear cat Fey Fey taught me.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger parkcitiesgirl said…

    Hey, Biki~
    Thanks for satisfying my curiosity and blogging again! You are a genious, but I bet you already heard that many times before.
    Rita (your fan)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home