From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Friday, June 17, 2005

How Many Handbags Did Diana Prince Go Through?


Ah, to be so flat chested! Posted by Hello

My guess is that she never carried Italian leathergoods, or she would not have been tossing them behind dumpsters like she did. My Miu Miu's and Prada's are UNFLINGABLE. Did she have multiple copies of her driver's license? She must have had to replace her credit cards as often as I do. She had to do it in the name of crime fighting. I lose mine every two weeks or so on drunken binges. Those people in India who are doing all the customer service now expect my call..I was in the hospital recently and thought they "Jimmy" Kumar or one of my other regular agents might be worried.

13 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger swirlogirl said…

    sure i can try to help ya!. hopefully it's just as easy as widening the sidebar column. email if you'd like. swirlogirl(at)aol(dot)com and we'll seee what we can do!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    Thanks so much! I sent you an email!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger n.v. said…

    Same problem here, Bix. I change purses more often than I change my skidmarked undies. Losing shit ALL the time is getting expensive. That includes cell phones.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    I have lost my phone so often my new one is insured.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Heath said…

    ...I put a little 'how to up on my site for you'.

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Johnny said…

    i've evolved to a manbag. things in it include, but not limited to:

    wallet
    credit card statements
    digicam
    walkman
    axe
    checkbook
    cell phone
    knife
    quarters (hey i gotta practice for happy hour)

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    Johnny I do not believe for one minute you carry around a knife in DC! My husband used to carry an all purpose tool on his belt and had to surrender it at too many security checks at my orthodontist's office.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    okay u got me. its a plastic dealie u get from the cafeteria.

    :wears bag over head:

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent said…

    I'm often losing things, like pouched treats (sometimes I forget to unpouch them) or my wits end, when I hear Tall Thing looking for her keys for the millionth time.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger swirlogirl said…

    i'm a fan of the plastic shank myself. i'll cutcha i'll cutcha

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Blogger Johnny said…

    i heart u swirlogrrrl

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger ago-go said…

    love the wonderwoman bathing suit! i had the underoos.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger shaaphtelem said…

    Hey there Biki. Just dropped by to say hey. You doing OK these days? Been trying to mod the blog for quilts and meeting with dogged electronic resistance rather than capacitance. But I hear the Kitchenaid whirring in the other room (Greek pizza tonight!)so all is right with the world despite being dissed by subatomic particles. Drop a line. Later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home