From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Fine Romance

My husband and I are both in bed with a cold, but I made my escape to my PC. We are a marvelous couple with a faux antique finish. The way we bicker you would swear we had been married since I was in an incubator, but it will be three years June 10! Before I crawled to the computer, we were watching a movie. Tracy and Hepburn were on screen and I asked him if he was familiar with either. He, of course, did not know their names. He is 59. I ask questions like that just to annoy myself. All he could say was that Kate needed a sandwich. Arrgggh! He forgot my name once too...left a message on the machine to Carol, his ex-wife. If she didn't look like a pock marked wrinkled Linda Blair when her head is spinning and spitting pea soup in the Exorcist, I might be jealous. Ok, enough for now, back to bed.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent said…

    I want pea soup!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger moiv said…

    I'll bet he knows who Marilyn is, though.

    If he forgets your name again, just throw a shoe at him or something. The concussion will set him right.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Heath said…

    hope you're feeling better...job hunting is going okay, but nothing exciting to report. :o

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger tipsonrelationships said…

    This is a terrific blog on romance tip
    . My site on romance tip
    is also a great place to get some valuable information. Stop by when you get a sec....

    Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home