From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

At least he wasn't wearing his area code...

Scotty the Body was axed from American Idol tonight. I have to wonder if voters snatched him from Paula Abdul's bed. He does like an ethnic woman...his baby mama is a woman of colour. He used to beat her with a telephone. Not a cell phone, an "old school" phone. Like a typical black woman, a la Shar Jackson. she hated him until she thought she might get some bucks. Back to Scotty. Paula couldn't have been advising him on wardrobe like she did Corey Clark because I know she reads my blog. She knows NO ONE wears Burberry anymore. You have to make goody bags, complete with crack smoking kits, out of the purses to make homeless people carry them. Unless there was some Chore Boy stuffed in the pocket of that Burberry shirt Scott had on, I don't see why he would sport it...ah, a huge tartan mystery!

10 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Morning, I came here via Dena's site.

    :p

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said…

    Uh oh, I wear Burberry.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger swirlogirl said…

    i just wanted scotty to continue because it pissed so many people off. now i have to find something else that pisses off america to laugh at.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent said…

    Are those bags really made of berries? I'll take one...I don't have to worry that it makes me uncool. I won't carry it, I'll just eat it!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    Bastya, I have a "lunch bag" type Burberry purse that you would look great being carried around in...kind of like those chihuahuas and Maltipoos who have their own carrying bags...

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Bastya and Vincent said…

    Neat! Treats and a ride! I'll be stylin'!
    I wonder if this means I could go along to the grocery store and dive into the big barrel of peanuts!

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said…

    you guys are like 40 lemme guess? weird topics to be discussing at this age eh? visit my blogsite

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    I am 33!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger musica said…

    Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back. I have a louis vuitton purse website.
    It pretty much covers louis vuitton purse

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger musica said…

    Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back. I have a louis vuitton purse website.
    It pretty much covers louis vuitton purse

     

Post a Comment

<< Home