From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Sniff my crotch and it doesn't smell like Louis Vuitton cherries!

Hello again to all my friends! I have been away for a while. My lesser half discovered me buying a LV Cerises Speedy 25 and revoked my computer privileges for a bit. The bastard. I just need to say there are some nasty bitches out there. I hope my dear reader is not one of them. I was telling my mother how horrified I am about these new aromatherapeutic feminine hygiene products. These are pads scented like aloe, lavender and chamomile. I was looking for the link before I explicated here my distaste, and discovered something even worse! Reusable maxi pads!!! http://cat3779581.health.24bestbuy.com/itemB0001ZZJO6/Reusable_Maxi_Pad_3_ea.html?PHPSESSID=3337ee5b085842140600321400e7711f
Who are the tree fetishist PETA members using these??? EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger swirlogirl said…

    oh lordy. but have you seent he reusable tampon sponge thingy? no thanks!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    uh no! so so groossssssssssss!!!!!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Texas Biscuit said…

    who the hell came up with this idea? completely disgusto. ugh.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Jonas Diego said…

    Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment at my blog. There're new comic strips every MONDAYS and THURSDAYS. :)

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    wtf? Reusable, as in 'use it again?'

    i wouldn't wish this on a Medicare patient... let alone an average consumer.

    and just when i thought the world of feminine hygiene couldn't get any more confusing.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger n.v. said…

    Bikipatra, those scented, bleached and powdered femme products chap your lips. Reusable pads are a better option in terms of potential pussy damage, but it's too much like reverting to the rags of yore. Disgusting having to rinse out your own twat blood.

    Have you considered OTHER options?

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    My dear, I do not use pads! They are disgusting, even at their most disposable!

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger n.v. said…

    Me too. They're gross. But at the end of my period, thingy-thing is bone-dry and it's hard to slide a tampon in :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home