From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Pardon me, would you be a neurotic dieter?

Try celery dipped in Grey Poupon. I read somewhere that you burn more calories digesting celery than it actually contains. Hmmm...if I were not so lazy I would research it. Someone who needs a diet is Britney Spears. She looks uglier, plumper and trashier in every pic I see of her. Shar Jackson is starting to look good!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger n.v. said…

    Bikipatra...what is that, Sanskrit? I found you at my blog. What a constructive comment you left!

    http://nonvocabulum.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger trickgnosis said…

    I for one was never fooled by Ms. Spears. I saw the ugly, plump, trash in her from the get go. But then I have an eye for such things.
    why would anyone eat celery to begin with?
    thanks for stopping by.
    cheers pal

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger swirlogirl said…

    i love celery, but it takes so much effort for me to cut it up and bring it to work for a snack. candy is so much easier.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    I read in the book Royal Babylon that in the 1600's French royalty considered celery soup an aphrodesiac. I may try it. I will get back to you!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger n.v. said…

    celery soup is killer.


    biki, you didn't answer me - is that Sanskrit!?

    Spears must be under enormous pressure and I feel sorry for that millionnaire cuntess.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    no, it is not Sanskrit.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger p said…

    martini olives

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Pisser said…

    Mmmm, chocolate covered celery...

    Well, this was refreshing. I am tired of hearing that pregnant women are "cute" and I am not just 'cuz I'm not puffed up. My gut is the same size as theirs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home