From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Star Fucking

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. Who am I apologizing to? My breathless fans? I have been reading and studying French. Well, sort of..I am undisciplined. My first few classes, I wanted to impress my fellow students and teacher and feel superior so I thought out every frog syllable carefully before uttering it. That was mentally exhausting, so then I just started speaking French when asked a question in class, without thinking about it. When Alice the instructor would correct a verb conjugation here and there, I really didn't know what she was talking about because I was thinking about what I was saying not how I was saying it. I didn't specifically remember using the word she was talking about..even though I had used it only moments before...just the way my brain works. While I am pleased that I can speak French without thinking about it, I am not sure I am learning as much. In my spare time I will continue to study grammar so that hopefully my babbling will be well structured. On to the topic at hand...STAR FUCKING. I had the extreme displeasure of reading Rosie O'Donnell's blog this week. http://onceadored.blogspot.com/ She is too lazy to write actual sentences, just bad stream of consciousness "beat" poetry about Boy George and meanies calling her fat. The worst part of the blog though are the posts by those who have their noses up her twat. In stark contrast to R's minimalism, they write paragraphs and paragraphs, so starved are they for Rosie love and attention. Please please Rosie read my blog!!!! Rosie I am a lesbian too!!! Do you want a pen pal Rosie??? SO SO PATHETIC!!! And Rosie herself is so unstable, still on the meds after being depressed over Columbine( hmm, if I were Rosie I would be depressed about a few other things), she flips the switch all day, on and off, on the ability for others to post comments on her blog! I guess she turns it on again when she needs to hear how wonderful she is, stretched out to seven paragraphs...

6 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Phil said…

    Clicked your link to Rosie's. I didn't stay long enough to confirm your review. Definitely among the least eye-catching and least interesting blogs I've run across.

    Is she now on the same step of the Stairway to Fame that we other bloggers are? Except she's going down?

    Your breathless fan

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    She wants to be US!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger LilRed said…

    Hey, girl! I am ashamed to admit that I actually clicked on the link to Rosie's blog. I have never liked her (except for in "a League of Their Own," in which I enjoyed her character).

    I think it's quite humorous that her URL includes the phrase "once adrored." Please. She should be so lucky.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Texas Biscuit said…

    Man, that is horrible stuff. I can't believe I used to like her show, and now she's writing "poetry" (???) with phrases like: judicial iz one and dems da rules. I'm not impressed.

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger FistingChamp said…

    Fuck Rosie

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger evil said…

    some please smear rosie before i have to...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home