From Yale to Jail

A thirty something Ivy Leaguer keeps the public aware of her opinions on things topical and struggles with multiple demons: alcohol, the law and remaining effortlessly hip in a changing world.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Oh How Cute! An 11 year old Sadist!!!

http://punkrawklives.blogspot.com/2005_02_01_punkrawklives_archive.html

This 11 year old girl loves spaghetti and pizza! Ah, and she also loves to set people on fire or hurt them in other ways! I was munching on my delicious diner of radishes and somehow found this. I really pray this is a joke. So much for parental supervision. She is ripe for cult conversion but so far she has no responses. I do not want to be the first. The police have enough reasons to look for me.

8 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger micki said…

    http://www.w3schools.com/
    this website will teach you all you want to know about your website.
    CSS is what is used for your blog.
    The HTML 4.0 is compatible with all browsers, as long as they have been updated in the last year or so. You can find 'cheat sheets' on the html codes for your site.
    look for the anchor tag, it's what you use to post links. Yes, I see you have done it already, but it never hurts to learn how to do it properly :)

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    Thanks so much for your help!!!

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    God, that lil Chick-lette makes me feel old! When she was born, I was busy trying to fend off my horny, older girlfriend on the back of the band bus.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Texas Biscuit said…

    Hey biki, thanks for stopping by my blog. Add another reader to your list.

    Oh, and as for Willie, I've been to Luckenbach, but never Pootie's Place. We go to Austin a few times a year, so I'll check it out next time. Thanks for the recommendation! ;)

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger bikipatra said…

    thanks for posting!~ The guy I knew who knows Willie is named Dee Herrera. I hope he is still alive...I haven't seen him in almost 4 years. He used to go on the road with Willie and make margaritas. He is also credited with translating "Crazy" (Patsy's hit which Willie of course wrote)into Spanish. A few Tex Mex performers, notably Ram Herrera (no relation) have recorded it.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger micki said…

    The archives to that blog are still there, however the blog itself is not. Hmmm...I wonder who removed it?

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger swirlogirl said…

    i love how she's all " I love ice cream. now i'm going to hurt someone! ARRR!"

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    As a mother, I am terrified for that little girl. She has all her information and picture for every crazy person to see! Please don't link to her. Let's hope she will discover real boys (not virtual hounds) or petty crime, as she seems to be on that path, so she will abandon her blog. Yikes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home